Sunday, December 6, 2015

Entry #10 Dreams do come true!

    After posting in Entry #8 about dreams vs. life..., I wanted to share something with you. If you've read my intro then you'd know that I enjoy mixed martial arts. In fact, mixed martial arts has opened many doors for me to do many things and meet many wonderful people. I've had the luxury of traveling the US and parts of Canada in my pursuit of a mixed martial arts dream. I've seen the ups and downs of what the industry can do to both fighters and families, i've seen how it can make or break some of the toughest people around, and I've seen dreams come true! This week is a special week for my gym, my friends and for Arizona. This weekend on December 11th and 12th two of Arizona's own will live their dream of fighting in the UFC. Chris "Gritz" Gruetzmacher and Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger Fighting out of the MMA LAB in Glendale Arizona will make their UFC debut this weekend. I've had the joy of training with and learning from them both; I've had the opportunity to watch them grow and watch them as they train for the biggest stage of their lives. The hard work and dedication that these two put in is nothing short of amazing and inspiring. The point of this blog is to show you that dreams do come true. These people started out just like you and I; they had a dream and they followed that dream until it became reality. What happens next on one knows but if you find yourself free this weekend please tune in and support two of Arizona's own as they start a whole new journey that can only be described as "Living the Dream."

1 comment:

  1. Eddie--Good new entries. Interesting topics and points. Pretty good development. Keep digging and analyzing and connecting. Pretty good visual appeal.

    ReplyDelete